Do you have a small business or business idea in Rhode Island? I can help firm up your business plan in a way that will help you see your path more clearly.
I will help lay your business' necessary and proper legal foundation.
I will help to make sure your business is protected so it can withstand the tests of time and you can preserve the personal relationships with your business partners and team members.
- I will help you choose the right business or nonprofit entity structure.
- I will help advise you on and negotiate or renegotiate the terms of your commercial lease or purchase.
- I will draft or review your employment contracts and liability waivers.
- I will protect your great ideas and trade secrets with trademarks or copyrights.
- I will anticipate problems and craft buy-sell and operating agreements between business partners to avoid unnecessary drama and unpleasant "business divorces" down the line.
- I can offer budget-friendly annual retainers so that even as a small business you can have your own "outside-in-house counsel". You will be able to say with confidence and without fear of the hourly billing: "I want to ask my lawyer about this."